To keep things simple, we use Small (S), Medium (M), Large (L) and Extra Large (XL) sizes for our waistcoat sizing.
All our waistcoats feature a panel inserted at the centre back which is expandable. Two ties at the back allow you to adjust the waist according to your requirements. Modelled after late 18th and early 19th century originals, our waistcoats are cut to be a little fuller in the chest and smaller in the armhole than a modern design for an elegant line.
Cut to fit comfortably over a shirt and waistcoat, our robe is fuller in the chest and stomach, longer in the arms yet smaller in the armhole than modern equivalents. If you would like a closer, more fitted look then we recommend you buy a size down from your normal size.
These shirts are cut to be extremely full and will feel very different to a modern cut shirt. Much fuller in the arms and body, they are also very long and are meant to be worn tucked in and worn under a waistcoat. Copied from 18th & 19th century originals, they have fully gathered shoulder, cuff and neck seams. If you want a little less volume, order a size down from your chest size in the chart above.
SHIPPING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS
- We accept all major debit and credit cards via out secure online shopping cart.
- We accept PayPal, for both PayPal account holders and non PayPal account holder.
- You can either check out as a guest ( no login or account required) or you can create an account to make it easier to purchase items from us in the future.
Your items will be packaged with care and we will send you an email to let you know when your purchases have been despatched. Our leather goods all come in a white card gift box as standard.
Countries we ship to include the following
The UK and the rest of the World.
All stock orders are dispatched within 48 hours (excluding orders placed at weekends when they will be dispatched on either Monday, or Tuesday (in event of Bank Holidays). To-order item may take a little longer.
Delivery times and service are as follows (delivery times are estimates from the Royal Mail, and actual times may vary):
Please note: You are responsible for any import duties and customs charges etc that may apply.
- UK delivery: Sent by Royal Mail 1st Class (1-3 working days)
- International delivery: Sent by Royal Mail International Signed For (3-5 working days)